Great Pay & Miles For Recent Truck Driving Graduates
Ready to get on a career path that will take you to the income and experience you want? Apply as a CDL graduate to Total Transportation.
We offer you great miles and pay right from the start – plus the opportunity to advance as you gain experience. Once you complete our 200-hour training program, you’ll step up to Solo Driver, with an accompanying pay increase. And we offer you up to $3,500 of tuition reimbursement.
Look at the advantages you’ll enjoy when you bring your CDL-A to Total:
- Students earn $90 per day
- OTR & Regional Runs
- Consistent Home Time
- Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
- All Trucks 2014 - 2016 (assigned)
- Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- STD/LTD, Life and Supplemental Policies
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Rider and Pet programs
- Paid tolls and scales by-pass
- Paid Tolls and Scales
- Paid Lumper Fees
- Satellite Dispatch
- Layover Pay
- 750+ Trucks, and Growing!